Ideas For Self Care During Quarantine
As many of us have more time while staying at home it is not always easy to find activities to make the time pass. Some of us might feel sad or frustrated which is normal in a time like this but it's also important to remember that in a time like this we still have to take care of ourselves. Both physically and mentally, keeping your mind organised is key. A lot of people have quite the hectic everyday life with both family and work, so it is not always easy to find time to reflect on things that are important in life or take a step back and just appreciate everything we have. Here are some ideas for you to try during Covid19.
- Clean your living space.
- Go outside for some fresh air and enjoy the beautiful nature.
- Start meditating. Start by doing it 15-30 minutes everyday to clear your mind and soul.
- Find some new and exciting recipes to try.
- Make a scrapbook or photo album of your favourite moments
- Watch an old movie
- Make a playlist of your favourite songs that make you feel good
- Learn a new language
- Take a relaxing bath
- Strengthen your body by doing yoga
- Call friends you haven't talked to for a while
- Take a class online
- Read a book that is out of your comfort zone
- Find a podcast you like
- Press the red button (https://www.boredbutton.com/random)
- Do a puzzle
- Make new friends online
- write down how to organise your mind better
- Find some old clothes and sew then into something new
- Try putting your phone away for a day
- Write in a journal
- Watch new things on YouTube
- Find a way to help others
- Plan a vacation for when lockdown is over
- Go through your emails and unsubscribe from things that are spamming your inbox
- Make a nice herbal tea
- Make a detailed plan for future career goals
- Take a virtual museum tour
- Make a list of things you are grateful for
Have a great Saturday!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read more about the Inga
Topics: Coronavirus COVID-19, COVID-19, Enjoy Stevie, Self care
Leave your Comment